Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meijer deals this week

I tried to upload pictures of my trip(s) but for some reason I can't upload tonight so I'm just going to give you a list of what I found that was a good deal. (Not NEARLY as many things as the past couple weeks)

Vitamin Water=$1.00
-.55/1 printable coupon (I'm not sure where I printed this but it was a PDF so I printed 25 and got them all FREE! (but it took A LOT (12) of transactions and a lot of 3 trips but this price drop has been going on for awhile so I just stuck 2 in every transaction I did for the past 2 weeks.)

Chi Chi's Salsa=$1.00
-.55/1 coupon from the 5/17 Smartsource
=FREE!

Airwick I-Motion=$2.99
-$4.00 coupon from 5/17 Smartsource (and older insert and printables too!)
=Free (I had to get a raincheck for this)

I also took advantage of a deal (3 times) for Nabisco 100 calorie packs..but that ended today.
It ended up that I was able to get a box of them for .19 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment