Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Decent Meijer Week


I made it to Meijers tonight and it was a REAL stress free trip. I've read that Meijers is now excepting more than one Mealbox coupon per order for like items and so tonight I managed to get ALL my stuff in one transaction which I find WAY easier. I'm sure I'll go back for more free water and cheap Crystal Light. The deal is that you use the $1/1 or $2/2 and the $1/1 Mealbox to get the Crystal Light for $.88 each and then you get a free 24 pack of Meijer water! Some have reported that if you buy 4 Crystal Lights in one order that you get a $2.00 OYNO but I wasn't that lucky. The Chex Mix was also free with printable coupons (which I did only get to get 2 of since I only wanted to do 1 transaction and only 2 coupons double. The Ritz deal was pretty sweet to. Use $1/1 Ritz printable and $1/1 Meijer Mealbox AND the coupon for a free Wheat Thin if you buy a Ritz cracker and get BOTH the Ritz and the Wheat Thins for $.50! I had also found a tearpad in the center aisle of Meijers a couple weeks ago for $1/1 Ritz and picked up three coupons then so I'm set! I can do this deal one more time too!
Spent $28.00
Saved $68.00

No comments:

Post a Comment